Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge Day


WooHoo!  It's Try Stampin' On Tuesday new challenge day.  Below is the new sketch and we would love to see you use a burst of color.  I used the Stampin' Up set called Basket Bunch.  I LOVE Peeps!  Those little babies are pure sugar and being a diabetic it has to be a no, no.  So this is as close to those wonderful creations that I can get.  haha  I would love for you to stop on over and join in our sketch fun.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Come and Get It - Easter
The Paper Players - Easter Bunny

3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

What a great fun card, love the bright colours and cute images, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

LeAnne said...

Super cute! I love the bright colors...and no calories! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players!

Jeannie said...

Hi Sarah! It's not Easter without Peeps! This is soooo super adorable. Thanks so much for joining my EGG-citing blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys